The New Point Hotel
Call (360) 340-9700 for reservations.
For Hotel inquiries via email:
The Point Hotel’s design is rooted in a style known as Coast Modern, an adapted contemporary design that has been modified for the Northwest region. The hotel takes these elements to create a unique expression based on this Coast Modern tradition, adapting key architectural ideas from the longhouse and other traditional tribal architecture with the all-cedar plank construction that is historically known to the Port Gamble S’Klallam.
One of the project’s key design goals is to let the building blend harmoniously into the woodland setting of the site, thereby complimenting nature, not overshadowing it. By blending contemporary styling with traditional elements adapted from the history and culture of the Port Gamble S¹Klallam, The Point Hotel will pay tribute to the Tribe¹s heritage while acting as a modern respite for guests and visitors.
- Rooms – include single king, double queen, bay suites on the end of building and a 2 room suite with living room. Rooms include a 49″ TV, refrigerator, hairdryer, ironing board, waterfall showers, in-room safe and pillow top mattress. Suites include a larger TV and a kitchenette sink.
- Point Julia Café— Our new 64 seat restaurant offers made-to-order and grab-and-go meals as well as a selection of beverages, including beer and wine. Open Sunday thru Thursday 7am to 2am and Friday and Saturday 7am to 4am.
- Spindle Whorl Courtyard is located just out back of the hotel lobby and includes a fire pit and tribal art. Enjoy live music during the summer on Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm to 9pm, BBQ and Bar. Weather permitting.
- 100-person meeting/reception room with full AV capabilities and pre-function space.
- Indoor/outdoor lounge area separated by see-through stone-and-glass, floor-to-ceiling fireplace.
- Fitness center with cork board flooring.
- A Tribal archive display adjacent to the front lobby that includes Port Gamble S’Klallam artifacts and other historical pieces.
- Landscaping design consultation by Dan Hinkley and inspired by Heronswood—the garden Hinkley co-founded and now owned by the Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe. Design will feature perennial offerings for a seasonally ever-changing look.
- Easy access to The Point Casino and its restaurants and entertainment venues, including The Event Center and The Boom Room lounge/nightclub.
- Kitsap Peninsula Recreation: Enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, biking and all the fun recreation on the Kitsap Peninsula.