You may fax your application to
Pick up an application at
The Point Casino
7989 Salish Lane NE
Kingston, WA 98346
If you are customer service oriented and want to be a part of an enthusiastic, energetic team, the Point Casino wants you. Individuals must be willing to work nights, weekends & holidays. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age for all positions.
Applicants will undergo drug test and background checks for license(s).
Current Employment Opportunities
The Point Casino is always accepting applications for all front line positions:
- Players Club Reps
- Slot Attendants
- Cage Cashiers
- Soft Count
- Security Officers
- Table Games Dealers
- Deli Attendants
- Restaurant Cashiers
- Line Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- Cocktail Servers
Current openings: none at this time
Benefits package includes:
- PTO (Paid time off) after 90 days probationary period is complete. Used for Vacation, Sick, or personal leave.
- Health, Vision, Dental - after 180 days of employment.
- Long term disability (Employer paid) after 90 days of employment.
- Life Insurance (Employer paid for basic life) after 90 days of employment.
Some positions require Class III gaming license issued by the Washington State Gambling Commission or Class II gaming license issued by the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission.
All positions may require you to work evening, weekends & Holidays to include Special Events and Drawings or Promotions.
You may come in to the casino and get an application from our Wildcard Players Club Booth or download the application in PDF format.
Fill out the application, attach your résumé, and you can then:
- Drop it off in person at the Players Club
- Fax to (360) 297-1293
- Mail to: The Point Casino - ATTN: Human Resources, 7989 NE Salish Ln. Kingston, WA 98346
Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us about these postings.
Starr Fernandez (Human Resources Director) 360-297-6144
Cherry Olsen (Trainer/Benefits Coordinator) 360-297-6106
The Point Casino gives hiring preference to qualified members of the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe and enrolled members of any other federally recognized Indian tribe.